Friday, August 21, 2009

Sisters, OR Rest Day

I am 3/4 of my way to the end of my ride and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank my contributors so very much.

MY NEW TOTAL IS over $16,000! I am so pleased but I have a ways to go to reach my goal of $32,000. If you are considering a donation to hospice in honor of my ride, please consider making it in memory of a friend of mine who passed away from cancer this week in Bristol. That was a sadness that I heard this week from home.

It is wonderful to know that so many people believe in the work that Hospice does and I am in awe of the many donations they have received because of my ride. Thank you all very, very much.

2 comments:

Ben said...

And I have no doubt that you will!!! Just ride safe and I'll see you Sunday night in 9 days.

Jackie Everett said...

We all are watching & reading about your progress. It is wonderful to hear how you are doing. We are very proud & blessed to have you doing this for hospice. Stay safe & feel the breeze on your face.