Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day of the month post for Hospice

As in the past, I have made my plea for donations to the Wellmont Hospice House on the last day of the month. Since this is primarily a bicycle journal, I have no intention of pleading for funds. Today might (!) be the last one you will hear as my ride is over but I am still hoping to make my goal of $32,000. It is a long way off. However, I never give up hope and think that there are some of you who might have delayed your donation until I was finished or until the journal was finished! My total as of today is $18,545 and I have two checks totaling $120 in my hand to mail.

I am delighted with the support of friends and family who have supported me so well. Thanks to everyone who has supported the Hospice House in honor of my Northwest Loop Ride.

Y'all have a great day, now!!!

No comments: