Monday, July 20, 2009

Return from Baltimore

I just got back from 6 days in Maryland (my hometown-Baltimore) with two of my four brothers and their wives, my parents, and various other family members. An awesome, obligatory crab feast closed out the week and I drove back today! It will be a very busy week, with interviews, posters, maps, and packing. My bicycle arrived safely in Portland on Friday so is ready for me to pick up next week when I arrive. It is exciting and scary to think I will be leaving in one week for my next big ride for Hospice. We will be hosting the staff at our house on Friday evening for a barbecue that will be fun.

Tomorrow is my last day of volunteering at the hospital for about 6 weeks. I definitely miss them when I am gone! Maybe they miss me, too! :-)

No comments: