Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you!

I have received so many calls and emails asking how I am, and I am doing fine! My thumb will just have to heal on its own time and the soreness of my right elbow, shoulder, and leg will go away when it is good and ready. The ding on my head is slowly healing in.

It was back to the real world today as I did a huge grocery order to prepare for the upcoming Labor Day weekend. Graham, Sherri and Morgan are coming tomorrow morning and Ben's sister and one of her sons will arrive tomorrow night. So, I am cooking and getting ready for that.

I visited Hal today, my favorite bike shop owner and let him know of my bike's arrival soon, (I hope), and of its wheel out of true and a bent spoke. Once that is done, I will be good to go and hopefully ready for next weekend's rides. Back to work...

No comments: