Tuesday, June 30, 2009

End of the month Hospice Post

On my past two rides, I chose not to constantly ask for funds to support the Wellmont Hospice House. I feel that the mission, the values, and their good work speaks for itself. Now that Ben is back as the Hospice Medical Director, I am doubly anxious to continue riding and raising funds for them.

One month from today, I will begin another long ride for Hospice. It will be in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. 1500 miles is the shortest "long" ride that I have done but it will still be a month of riding (with a few rest days in there). 100% of your donation supports hospice. My ride costs are all my own. Please consider making a donation to Hospice in honor of my ride. It is easy. Just click the right hand side bar where it says ANNE'S LINKS. Click on the one that says DONATE TO HOSPICE. The site is secure and safe. Thank you in advance for your support of my ride. I really appreciate it. Have a great day!

No comments: